An International technical support interface between customers and assembly partners, managing planning, package selection and package development of IC’s.
Regular travel (1 week a month) mainly Europe (Italy)- Good salary package including and cost allowance. Contractors are invited too.
Presently we have a project for supporting a major client to bring their integrated circuits (chips) from their prototype to the production phase. VBSearch employees deliver specialized technical advice and services on design level, assembly and test and bring them from the prototype to the production phase. We support project management including planning, package selection and package development. For the further execution of this project, we are now looking for a CUSTOMER PROJECT IC ASSEMBLY ENGINEER. For this project willingness to stay partly in Leuven or Netherlands is necessary. Hotel accommodation and full cost allowance is facilitated.
VBSearch is since 1999 a specialized service organization, traditionally driven by services around talent, innovation & technology. With our origin for sourcing and organizing technology specialists, our projects for in-house research and industrialization projects increase offering our clients high quality and flexibility and contractors more different forms of challenges. One of our key succesfull services is the ability to change present traditional PCB electronic functionality use into IC, offering miniaturizing, low power and more options for functionality. We have access to expertise in chip processing and system design, a strong IP portfolio, an ultramodern infrastructure and leading industrial foundries. Today we offer the advantages of IC against affordable price for low and mid Volume users of more traditional electronics (PCB) series by means of cooperation with a unique dedicated international eco system of semiconductor partners in Europe and Asia.
Your Role: You act as the technical support interface between international customers and assembly partners. You take up responsibility for the full project management including planning, package selection, package development of our customer’s integrated circuits. In general:
- The definition and overall planning of the different project stages
- Setting up the ASIC assembly with the assembly house and selecting the package type with the assembly houses
- Discussing the ASIC prototype-to-production volume ramp plan with the customer
- Organizing volume production after the volume ramp phase. You propose cost improvement plans such as different packaging options together with the customer and assembly house
- You attend regular training courses in order to master the newest technologies related to the most advanced packaging
- You have a Master’s degree and/or PHD in (IC) Electronics;
- 2 to 7 years of relevant experience ( ASIC assembly; signal integrity and simulation)
- Strong in project-based work. (
- Pro-active and customer focus attitude; You take initiatives
- Well developed English language skills;
- You are willing to travel on a regular basis (1week/month) to our sub-contractors;
- You are willing stay initially 5 days in Leuven area. After this period you can work partly in Son Netherlands or home based;
Most challenging position in an advanced high-tech environment, in an international team. We offer you an attractive salary added with competitive cost and bonus allowances. Options for participation are offered in due time.
Interested? Please do send your resume to Paul.van.Beurden@VBSearch.nl. For more detail you can always mail or call: +31-(0) 6 22396 397