For a R&D Department of a Dutch world-class company R&D Department, we are looking for a Hardware Engineer for electronic hardware development of power electronics product development for PV Inverters. The job requires you to be able to initiate the entire research and development activities within the scope.
Duties and responsibilities
• New electronic hardware design and implementation in multidisciplinary and multicultural environment;
• Able to take responsibility for own HW product design, implementation, testing and production preparation;
• Acquire and implement HW knowledge on new technology relevant for product development scope;
• Deliver solutions based on the core design principles;
• Bring top notch problem solving skills to a variety of hardware engineering problems;
• Take ownership of your solution and be responsible for overseeing the implementation and testing at different stages of the development.
Skills and Experience
• Bachelor/Master degree with relevant professional experience;
• Working experience in power electronics product development and testing, primarily PV Inverters;
• Working experience with design and simulation tools, e.g. MATLAB;
• Experience in working with multidisciplinary teams (software, firmware and mechanical engineers) and production preparation;
Offer: Excellent growing company with a most pleasant multicultural culture and values. This opportunity offers competitive terms of employment and career opportunities.
Interested: Please send your application including your Curriculum Vitae (English) to: Paul.van.Beurden@VBSearch.nl.
Do not hesitate to mail or call for more details: +31 – (0) 6 223 96 397.