The Research department in Den Bosch develops advanced industrial automation technology and products to make the machinery of tomorrow. This European location translates new value adding technology and trends into solutions in cooperation with a developing network of innovative technology partners in Europe. Industrial controllers, motion and I/O points can be connected via many different industrial network interfaces, each requiring different MPUs and physical layers. As Lead Engineer, you will develop new platforms for these industrial networks. These new platforms will maximize connectivity and reliability at minimal cost.
- Lead the technical development of new electronic hardware design in multidisciplinary environment. From system specifications to mass production.
- Take ownership of product design and team planning.
- Cooperate with global specialists on design and production preparation.
- Communicate to project stakeholders on design decisions and project status.
- Coach engineers within the project team.
- Acquire and implement knowledge on relevant new technology.
- As a Lead Engineer, you have an analytical mind and a customer oriented view. It is important to have a passion for technology and enthusiasm to work in multicultural teams.
- Academic technical education, Master degree preferably in Electronics;
- Working experience (minimum 5 years) in high frequency hardware development with embedded systems, preferably in industrial environment. Knowledge of EMC design, testing and certification;
- Experience in leading mixed design teams (firmware- and mechanical engineers) and production preparation;
- Pro-active behaviour and the ability to work in a dynamic and international environment;
- A natural curiosity to understand underlying principles and persistence to get the overview;
- Experience with Agile Scrum is an advantage.
Offer: Excellent growing company with a most pleasant multicultural culture and values. This opportunity offers competitive terms of employment and career opportunities.
Interested: Please send your application including your Curriculum Vitae (English) to: Paul.van.Beurden@VBSearch.nl. Do not hesitate to mail or call for more details: +31 – (0) 6 223 96 397.