Member of major European industrial Research and development company
You are integral member of multidiscipline teams of a international high level R&D development department, developing advanced industrial automation technology and products.
Your Role: Leading the design, development, specification, and testing of multi-Fiber optical / mechanical detection solutions. Transfer products to manufacturing, marketing, and sales. Cooperate with global colleagues for roadmap; Provide technical assistance as required by marketing, sales, and manufacturing groups.
- Bachelor degree or higher (mechanical; optical engineering);
- high level of expertise in the following areas: Fiber, technical optics, material science;
- Understanding of mechanical construction and materials.
- experience in developing optical detection solutions ( optical test equipment, microscopes, surface profiler, interferometer, environmental chambers, optical Fiber termination equipment)
- Experiences with optical modelling and finite element analysis (FEM).
- Familiarity and experience with manufacturing processes optical Fibers.
- Passion for industrial automation and related technologies.
Offer: Excellent growing company with a most pleasant multicultural culture and values. This opportunity offers a senior professional an excellent leading career step, working together in a professional way with opportunities for personal development. Competitive terms of employment and career opportunities are offered. Salary depending on level.
Interested: Please send your application including your Curriculum Vitae (English) to: Paul.van.Beurden@VBSearch.nl. Do not hesitate to mail or call for more details: +31 – (0) 6 223 96 397.