RF BOARD professional contributing to RF engineering and design
Our client is a top ranked worldwide electronics engineering design company gathering more than 100 locations in 30 countries Headquartered in Florida US. With their state of the art Design expertise they optimize every stage of product development, including turn-key, design-to-specification , collaborative and a la carte for multiple customers in domains like Automotive, Healthcare, Digital Home and Industrial. Next to their success, the company has been awarded among others the S&P 500 Green Companies, is recognized as one of the Fortune 500 Most Admired Companies and is an award given in recognition of innovation and their Lean Six Sigma capabilities. They are now expanding their Research and development organisation in Hasselt with an RF Design Engineer:
- You are the subject contributor when it comes to RF Design, simulation activities, board level design and schematic entry of RF around WIFI, ZigBee, RFID, NFC, antennas etc;
- Cooperating with Lead engineers and responsible project managers you lead RF debug issues and be involved in technical customer interaction;
- You will be involved in determining and presenting system specifications , design reviews and integration plans among others;
- For support in RF development, you will develop an eco-system of best technical and cost qualified sources;
- You guide the RF implementation, RF Designs and documentation;
- You make sure to stay updated with the newest RF Technology, and techniques;
- You coach engineers, demonstrating problem solving, data analysis, and critical thinking skills.
- Master degree in Electronics (RF Communications is pre);
- Minimum of 5 years solid background in RF design and board level design;
- Hands-on experience with RF Instrumentation and simulation tools (Hyperlynx pre, Altium)
- Well-developed communication skills with a pragmatic attitude;
- Proficient in English language;
- Willing to relocate to an acceptable travel distance of Hasselt Belgium. Can be Netherlands Limburg area;
Offer: As RF you get involved in a diverse range of products, from concept to mass production. in a High Technology. An competitive benefit package is offered.