Challenged for Ultra-low Power Wireless Systems.
Our Client designs prototypes of new ICs ultra-low power transceivers. Today the Research and Development organisation is expected to further break through with innovative cutting edge developments enriching the low energy wireless sensor experience of tomorrow. For the Dutch and Belgium team, we are now looking for ambitious principal RF IC Designers:
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Design state-of-the-art innovative circuits as part of an ultra-low power wireless system;
- Responsible for the architecture and implementation of low Watt transceiver SOC’s;
- Take the lead in the design of multi-disciplinary aspects like the implementation of mixed-signal system loops such as AGC and CFO and other calibration loops;
- Discuss prototype evaluation results with development team and customers;
- Drive development team as technical principal;
- Provide input to the strategic direction of ULP transceivers, create new ideas and new technical methods.
- Someone with a Masters degree in Electrical Engineering;
- Minimum of 9 years’ experience in RF and analog IC design;
- Background in design of low power integrated circuits for Wireless ( e.g. Bluetooth, Wireless LAN, GPS etc);
- Excellent knowledge of transceiver architectures and state-of-the-art in low power transceiver design.
- Leading skills for sense of responsibility team’s success;
- Good communication and writing skills in English.
This opportunity offers you a stimulating an most pleasant work environment in the two top technology area of the Netherlands and Belgium. Relocation support (Housing, Tax ruling) is organised for professionals from abroad.
Please send your application including your Curriculum Vitae (English) to Paul van Beurden, Managing consultant VBSearch. E-mail address: Paul.van.Beurden@VBSearch.nl . For more detailed information, please do not hesitate to call mobile: +31-(0)6-223 96 397