Senior member of R&D team, leading innovative RF Power Amplifier IC designs
This company is the fast growing company in PA Design for famous handhaleds: For further growth, they are now seeking a a leader RF POWER AMPLIFIER IC DESIGNER :
- Senior member of the Research and Development team, leading innovative designs to product level;
- You are active with innovative research into power amplifier architectures, techniques and assist in future product development;
- Leading innovative RF circuit design, with an emphasis on RF power amplifiers pushing the performance of the transistors and passive devices to their limit to maximize the RF IC performance;
- You play a major role supporting the customer interfaces in understanding application requirements and translates the customer specifications of the PA subsystem in an early stage and during the product development phase, assuring technical feasibility;
- Define and optimizes the RF IC architecture and block partitioning to meet the overall system requirements of the application
- You streamline the transfer of knowledge and developed ICs to the product creation teams;
- Your expertise will contribute to monolithically integration of RF Front End building blocks like PA, LNA, Switch, controllers and bias circuitry all on one die;
- Leading in performing detailed circuit design and simulation, driving detailed IC layout, verification and characterization
- You coach Master/PHD students and communicate with colleagues at all levels, demonstrating excellent problem solving, data analysis, and critical thinking skills.
- Masters/PhD degree in Electrical Engineering;
- 10+ years experience medium power amplifier design in a relevant standard (WCDMA, LTE, GSM, CDMA2000 or WLAN);
- Solid experienced with PA relevant CAD tools (Cadence, ADS, Goldengate, SpectreRF etc);Thorough experience in PA filtering and matching techniques for inter-stage and output-matching networks including harmonic traps;
- Thorough experience on thermal behavior and reliability aspects;
- Detailed knowledge on PA biasing techniques and detector circuitry;
- Experience with Efficiency enhancement techniques as Envelope Tracking (ET) and/or Doherty;
- Working experience with Digital Pre-Distortion (DPD) and Crest Factor Reduction(CFR);
- Experience with RF test and measurement equipment including signal generators, spectrum analyzers, and vector signal analyzers;
- Proven track record delivering production products and familiarity with all stages of product realization;
Our offer: You are offered an outstanding full benefit package, including full relocation support and attractive stock option program.
Relocation is facilitated: Full relocation support or employee local Housing is offered if preferred having your family stay in their present living area.
Interested: Mail us info@VBSearch.nl