Experienced Senior technical (Embedded) software professional for implementation of advanced technical software architecture in multidisciplinary technology systems.
Location: Netherlands with focus Eindhoven ( Brainport) region
Our client is a leading and reliable partner with an increasing key system integrator role in one of the smartest High Technology supply chains of the world. As an innovative technology partner they support leading high tech companies in the development and manufacturing of multidisciplinary technology systems. With a highly skilled workforce of around 800 dedicated engineers they nowadays consult, support and act as the research and development department of their customers, creating the tools the industry needs to achieve its goals and taking on the toughest challenges.
- You are the senior contributor setting requirements and implementing new advanced software architectures, high-level software design and execution of best-in-class solutions including tools and platforms;
- Interfacing with colleague engineers, responsible project managers and account sales, you willinteract with technical managers and engineers of major clients;
- You will be the main contributor in unprecedented technical challenges both in maintenance issues of existing software architecture as well as during change and implementation of new architecture, making sure that the right technical choices are made;
- You will be a key contributor in the change of the existing software architecture to the required one as well as of the development of in-house repeatable frameworks;
- You guide the implementation, synchronization of software and system architectures and documentation;
- You are a senior contributor for planning new software architecture utilization across the company relevant verticals and major High Technology clients;
- By attending relevant events you stay updated with newest developments;
- You will be the senior of a group of professionals, making sure to be prepared for the projects;
- You are a contributor to the Master class ‘Academy’ for young graduates.
- Master degree in Technical field (Embedded, Computer Science, Electronics);
- More than 7 + years in technical software development, preferably with multidisciplinary interfacing issues around mechatronics, electronics and mechanics;
- You have a solid background as engineer and designer experience with complex technical (embedded) development ( C, C++ C#, Java and/or Python) on different platforms ( VxWorks / Linux, Windows) and with different techniques (Real-time embedded, UML, RUP, Agile, MDSD, DDD);
- Experienced in setting up software development environment;
- Experience in complex solid technology industries is a plus: machine building, medical equipment, gas turbines, aircraft, aerospace systems, oil and gas equipment or wind farms;
- Well-developed communication skills with a pragmatic attitude. You know how to convey complex topics in an understandable fashion;
- Showing potential leader skills;
- Proficient in Dutch and English language.
Offer: This opportunity offers you an excellent career step, working together in a professional way in an informal environment with plenty of opportunities for personal development. Competitive terms of employment ( including company car) and career opportunities are offered.
Interested: Please send your application including your Curriculum Vitae (English) to: Paul.van.Beurden@VBSearch.nl.
Do not hesitate to mail or call for more details: +31 – (0) 6 223 96 397.