Senior consultative sales, initiating and developing Medical & Healthcare sales
Region:: Scandinavia ( Sweden mainly )
Office: Netherlands Office ( Breda) + Regular Travelling ( Sweden)
You are part of a proud and most successful, financial stable and leading corporate international company with a pleasant informal family-style environment at Dutch office. Attention is paid to both your personal and skill development, with above average career opportunities. A full benefit package including company car is offered.
In cooperation with your global sales colleagues, high level technical support, vibrant ecosystem and supply chain, you are the Senior representative in the Scandinavian region ( Sweden is key). You further develop the business in advanced industrial and electronic solutions for major Medical Equipment, Healthcare solutions System Integrators, value added resellers and ECO system partners:
- Develop, implement and execute sales and growth with a focus on key customers in the Medical equipment and Healthcare solutions market;
- Develop and maintain relationships within key customers to broaden awareness, understand current and emerging needs;
- Execute a tactical business plan that meets revenue and profitability targets;
- Drive collaboration with the Global Team, Solution Architects, inside Sales and Eco System Partners;
Attend conferences and appropriate industry /professional association meetings to promote solutions and brand;
- Successfully prospect, drive discovery, and secure new business by positioning the company with a focus on Healthcare Medical integrated platforms and solutions;
- Develop and maintain a robust deal pipeline with targeted entities to continuously grow the business and generate sales.
- At least 5+ years of BtB sales experience in selling solutions to medical equipment and healthcare solutions accounts; ( Like integrated surgical monitors, medical certified panel pc’s and medical tablets among others );
- Demonstrated experience with solution selling and/or consultative sales techniques;
- An attitude and background for understanding typical healthcare values, topics and solutions;
- Good presentation, written, verbal and closing skills;
- Strong time management and organizational skills;
- Self-motivated to work independently and as well part of a team;
- Fluent in English; Swedish is a big plus.
Your employer to be and there IOT department in short….
They evolved from their origins as a pure play industrial PC manufacturer in the 1980s to a producer of industrial computing platforms and now a leading force in co-creating integrated Healthcare and Medical IoT solutions. It’s an approach that seen them grow to become a billion-dollar business and a Top 25 IIoT company, with a presence in 10 European countries.
For more details call or mail Paul van Beurden, +31-(0) 6 22396397 or send your resume to Paul.van.Beurden@VBSearch.nl. You can rely on our confidentiality.