Administrative interface between customers and partners in Exiting Semiconductor industry
- Logistics, supply chain and customer delivery operations:
- Daily update of Planning and control system (Volume Online database),
- functionalities improvement (requirements translation for IT software development);
- Preparation of supply chain flow presentations, projects’ handover;
- Daily communication with sub-contractors and customers;
- Overall planning and the follow-up of wafer production, testing and assembly;
- Purchase, sale and shipment orders preparation;
- Internal alignment with sales and financial departments (forecast, fab capacity, invoices …).
Locations: location Leuven Belgium, option in due time combination home
- You have a minimum Bachelor degree;
- Background In ( High Pace) Electronics is a big advantage;
- Strong in project-based work.
- Pro-active and customer focus attitude; You take initiatives
- Well developed English language skills;
We offer: Most challenging position in an advanced high-tech environment, in an international team. Temp housing.
Interested? Please do send your resume to Paul.van.Beurden@VBSearch.nl For more detail you can always mail or call: +31-(0) 6 22396 397.