Location: Netherlands Eindhoven ( Brainport) region
Our client is a well-known state of the art research centre in one of the smartest regions of the world. As an innovative technology partner they research and develop prototypes of wireless sensor multidisciplinary technology systems taking on the toughest challenges when it comes to ultra-low power wireless systems.
- You are the leader new ideas and methods defining system architecture in a ream of sensor experts;
- Interfacing with industrial partner companies from around the world, leading team members, you will define and implement next generation, best-in-class wireless sensor solutions;
- You are able to deliver the system and application architecture point of view;
- You are able to indicate resources needed to execute upon plans;
- You present your research at premier conferences ;
- You will be the senior of a group of professionals, making sure to be prepared for the projects;
- Master’s degree level;
- 6 -10 years hands-on embedded systems design and integration experience;
- Sensors application experience within the semiconductor or consumer industry;
- Solid understanding of system architectures, HW/SW trade-offs, calibration, artefact correction and control loops;
- Talent for coaching others towards a more application oriented way of thinking, keeping a clear focus on what matters most for the customer;
- Good communication and writing skills in English.
- Well-developed communication skills with a pragmatic attitude. You know how to conveycomplex topics in an understandable fashion;
- Showing potential leader skills;
- Proficient in English language.
Offer: This opportunity offers you an advanced and high-tech environment, working on leading-edge technologies and first of a kind new sensor systems and application concepts. Seeing your innovative ideas transferred into products. Being in direct contact with many different players in the industry and academia.
Interested: Please send your application including your Curriculum Vitae (English) to:Paul.van.Beurden@VBSearch.nl. Do not hesitate to mail or call for more details: +31 – (0) 6 223 96 397.