Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands
For a Top SME Innovative client in Netherlands ( advanced Machinery design, Equipment, Mechatronics) we are now looking for a Scrum Master with High tech background ( can be technical software, Electronics. Machinery )
As a Scrum Master, you provide support to the software team that is involved in Multidisciplinary ( Mechatronics Modules or solutions with positioning ) technical Software Projects. You guide the team in all the project stages. Of course practicing use of Agile/Scrum practices and values to guide the team. You set the meetings and agenda.
- High Tech (Machinery, Embedded Software, mechanics):
- You have at least some level Scrum Master certification;
- Minimum Bac or Msc degree;
- Experience applying a variety of well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (Burndown techniques, handling bugs, etc…)
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, continual improvement and increasing transparency.
Interested: Send your resume to Paul.van.Beurden@vbsearch.nl or call 06-22396397