A customer oriented key member for projects around clinical implementation
Offer: Professional environment at a most successful market leading and good cause pride company with cutting edge IT treatment technology for beating cancer. A full benefit package is offered including company car, flexible working environment including home office.
The company: The Benelux team of a Swedish Headquartered company that has established a world-leading position with most innovative software for radiation therapy of cancer. They advance cancer treatment through pioneering software and are today the driving force for innovation in oncology. Today their cutting edge solution is in use of more than 240 cancer centres worldwide and by over 2,500 clinics in more than 65 countries. Due to the growing success, they are now expanding their international service team organisation for the BENELUX region with an Application Specialist:
- In cooperation with your (IT and application) colleague engineers worldwide, local and at central Swedish HQ development, you will interact with major clients mainly in The Netherlands ( Hospitals, Clinics);
- Your are actively involved in supporting customers during the clinical implementation of advanced treatment planning systems (TPS), ensuring clinical operation and execution;
- In this key position you will introduce the advanced TPS solution through demonstrations and training at both existing as well as potential customers;
- In close cooperation with your local colleagues (IT Engineer, Technical Support Manager and Business development Director), you are prepared together for accurate implementation and support of the cancer treatments solution, including gathering and suggesting improvements;
- You make sure to stay updated with the newest developments concerning relevant TPS and other Oncology Information systems by frequently join the European teams in the Stockholm office for training and meetings;
- You are expected to work from your home office and will travel to consult, train and support customers on site.
- Minimum Bachelor degree ( radio-therapeutic laboratory technician, MBRT, Oncology);
- Experience with treatment plannings systems (for example RayStation , Brainlab’s iPlan RT, XiO (Elekta), Pinnacle³, Panther, Eclipse system);
- Knowledge of Oncology Information System (Mosaiq or Aria) is a big pre;
- You are familiar with radiation therapy;
- Background as user of the application software and motivation for next step;
- Well-developed communication skills with a pragmatic attitude. You know how to convey user and technical application topics in an understandable, pleasant and convincing fashion;
- Due to the kind of solution ( Cancer treatment ) and nature of professionals active in Healthcare Domain, it is a requirement that you have well developed social skills with a strong human sensitivity and most accurate and structured, detailed if necessary preferred way of working;
- Experience with training and project management is considered a plus
- Proficient in Dutch and English language, both written and verbal;
- Flexible for travelling (around 40 %).
Interested: Please send your application including your Curriculum Vitae (English) to: info@VBSearch.nl. Or call for more details: +31 – (0) 6 223 96 397.