Senior consultative sales, initiating and developing corporate Accounts Telecom and Networking
Location: Cloud-IoT Group of leading corporate international company, Krista Sweden.
Offer: You are part of a proud and most successful, financial stable and leading corporate international company with a pleasant informal family-style environment at the local Swedish office. Attention is paid to both your personal and skill development, with above average career opportunities. An excellent full benefit package including company car is offered.
Introduction role: In cooperation with your global sales colleagues, high level technical support, vibrant ecosystem and supply chain, you are the Senior representative in the Scandinavian region. You further develop the business in advanced and innovative scalable compute platforms and solutions for Telco and Broadcasting large service providers and corporate enterprises. As senior sales you determine your success with one of the most advanced solutions offering unique key advantages around reliably and scalable virtual network functions, network transformation acceleration and time to new revenue:
- Develop and execute a strategic and tactical business plan that meets revenue and profitability targets;
- Proactively lead collaboration with the Global Team, Solution Architects, inside Sales and Eco System Partners;
- Develop and maintain senior level relationships within key customers to broaden awareness, understand current and emerging needs, and position the company as a solution leader;
- Attend conferences and appropriate industry /professional association meetings to promote solutions and brand;
- Develop, implement and execute sales and growth with a focus on key customers in the Telecom and Broadcasting market;
- Successfully prospect, drive discovery, and secure new business by positioning the company with a focus on compute platforms and solutions;
- Develop and maintain a robust deal pipeline with targeted entities to continuously grow the business and generate sales;
- Bachelor or higher degree or equivalent;
- At least 10+ years of sales and/or or business development experience in networking, telecommunications and service providers domain. ( Broadcasting is big pre );
- You are familiar with the Telco and/or Broadcasting market;
- Demonstrated experience with solution selling and/or consultative sales techniques;
- An attitude understanding technology products and solutions ( Like Telco Edge, SDN/NFV, SDWAN, uCPE, Network Virtualization, Cloud, white-box, software-defined WAN) to solve more generic business problems;
- Outstanding presentation, written, verbal and closing skills.
- Strong time management, organizational and decision-making skills;
- Self-motivated to work independently and as well part of a team;
- Fluent Swedish and English; Finnish and or Norwegian is a plus;
Your employer to be and there IOT department in short….
Founded in 1983. their mission is to enable an intelligent planet with Automation and Embedded Computing products and solutions that empower the development of smarter working and living. The Cloud-IoT Group is enabling the co-creation of products and services that will form the backbone of the new digital economy.
Interested ? For more details call or mail Paul van Beurden, +31-(0) 6 22396397 or send your resume to Paul.van.Beurden@VBSearch.nl. You can rely on our confidentiality.