Business Development Manager ( Key Sales Telco DACH)
Consultative sales, initiating and developing corporate Accounts Telecom and Networking
Location: Home office ( Central home is preferred like Hesse area for example). German offices are in Dusseldorf and Munich.
You are part of a proud and most successful, financial stable and double digit growing corporate international company. Attention is paid to both your personal and skill development, with above average career opportunities. An excellent full benefit package including company car is offered.
The Cloud-IoT Group is a market leader and in cooperation with your global sales colleagues, high level technical support, vibrant ecosystem and supply chain, you are the senior representatives in the DACH region. You further develop the business in advanced and innovative scalable computer platforms and solutions for especially Telco service providers. As senior sales you determine your success with one of the most advanced solutions offering unique key advantages around reliably and scalable virtual network functions, mission critical network transformation acceleration and time to new revenue:
- Develop and execute tactical business plan that meets revenue and profitability targets;
Proactively lead collaboration with the Global Team, Solution Architects, inside Sales and Eco System Partners;
- Develop and maintain good level relationships within key customers to broaden awareness, understand current and emerging needs, and position the company as a solution leader;
- Attend conferences and appropriate industry /professional association meetings to promote solutions and brand ( O-RAN ALLIANCE ) ;
- Develop, implement and execute sales and growth with a focus on key customers in the Telecom market;
- Successfully prospect, drive discovery, and secure existing and new business by positioning the company with a focus on computer platforms and solutions;
- Develop and maintain a robust deal pipeline with targeted entities to continuously grow the business and generate sales;
- Bachelor or higher degree or equivalent;
- At least 5 years of sales experience in networking, telecommunications and service providers domain. ( Broadcasting is pre );
- You are familiar with the Telco market ( O-RAN ALLIANCE companies ) ;
- Experience with solution selling and/or consultative sales techniques;
- An attitude understanding technology products and solutions ( Like Telco Edge, SDN/NFV, SDWAN, uCPE, Network Virtualization, Cloud, white-box, software-defined WAN) to solve more generic business problems;
- Well-developed presentation, written, verbal and closing skills.
- Good time management, organizational and decision-making skills;
- Supported by your team and manager, you are self-motivated to work independently in due time;
- Well-developed German and English skills.
Your employer and their IOT department in short….
Founded in 1983. their mission is to enable an intelligent planet with Automation and Embedded Computing products and solutions that empower the development of smarter working and living. The Cloud-IoT Group is enabling the co-creation of products and services that will form the backbone of the new digital economy.
For more details call or mail Paul van Beurden, +31-(0) 6 22396397 or send your resume to Paul.van.Beurden@VBSearch.nl. You can rely on our confidentiality.