Employer: First Tier major machine and equipment builder. High Innovation. Creating concept Mechatronics solutions from scratch. Can be specific module part, can be motion and control positioning solution and/or optical modules. From concept, but with DFx mind set as concept will be manufactured at the end. Low Volume, High complexity.
Locations: Southern ( Brainport) and Eastern part of Netherlands ( Eindhoven, Nijmegen, Almelo )
You play a key role going from requirements to concept, prototype, engineering and manufacturing release….:
- As Consultant System Architecture you will be involved in determining and presenting technical proposals (Kick-off, system specifications, design reviews and integration plans amongst others) to technical management, colleagues and customers;
- You have a dynamic liaison role, steering stakeholders mechatronic engineering colleagues, project managers and sales. You report to the Innovation Manager as well occasionally to the Managing Director;
- You make sure the system design is consistent and meets the functional specifications of demanding customers within the boundaries of overall cost and timing;
- You do keep an overview oversee that the so that the system is built according the functional specifications. You are of course involved in the final acceptance testing;
- You will represent your employer at international ( technical l) conferences and fairs;
- You stay up-to-date on the newest developments in your area of expertise;
- You are a senior, coaching and leading a group of technical professionals.
To your excellent technical level, you add excellent communication and social skills….
- You do held a Masters degree/PhD in Engineering (Mechatronics, Physics or similar);
- More than five years solid background in mechanical or mechatronics system design preferably in a multidisciplinary (Mechatronics, Embedded, Electronics) context;
- Experience with applied optics, opto-electronics or laser technology is an advantage
- You have a pragmatic attitude and know to convey complex topics in an understandable, pleasant and convincing fashion;
- Showing potential leader skills and sensitive to stakeholders interest
- Proficient in Dutch and English language
Interested: Send your resume to Paul van Beurden ( Paul@VBSearch.nl) or call direct: +31 (0)6 22396397
VBSearch: Since 1999, VBSearch is an active independent recruitment partner for major machine and equipment builders in the well-known state-of-the-art technology ECO system. Our clients range from SME to large corporates.