Technical liaison with business acumen for pre-sales, delivery and implementation
Offer: You are part of a financial stable and successful double digit growing corporate international leader with a pleasant informal local London office. Attention is paid to both your management and personal development, with above average career international opportunities. An excellent full benefit package is offered.
Introduction role: Program management is the key role for successfully interfacing with Key accounts in the field of Embedded Integrated solutions. As a Customer Program Manager (CPM) you are the liaison and organizer between Key Corporate accounts, colleague solution experts and sales as well as vibrant ecosystem of third parties and partners.
- During pre-sales, lead customer engagement in close cooperation with sales and liaise with (international) solution experts in order to deliver the best in class technical and commercial proposal in line with customer requirements while balancing with a unique and unmatched portfolio;
- Manage and lead diverse range of projects of UK based projects, keep customer and internal resources fully informed of status of projects;
- You ensure great client experience by managing expectations professionally throughout the lifecycle; from offers development, bid phase, delivery towards implementation;
- Own the project lifecycles and be responsible for managing and driving the project to success under control against agreed specifications, quality, time and pricing. Visit customers as required for project kick and key project milestone stages as required;
- You identify stakeholders and manage risks and handling escalations by taking a pro-active and solution-oriented approach;
- In cooperation with sales, develop and maintain good level relationships within key customers to broaden awareness, understand current and emerging needs, and position the company as a solution leader;
- Attend conferences and appropriate industry association meetings to promote solutions and brand;
- At least 6 years ( ICT Embedded ) project management experience. Pre is program management experience and/or within matrixed business environment. Project Management Basic level certification in for example Agile, SCRUM, PMP, Prince2 is a plus;
- Proven customer facing experience in a professional environment (SME and Large). You are able to communicate and present on management level and do act as a trusted advisor for our clients;
- You are experienced with organizing both technical and commercial solid proposals and understand the importance of proper legal agreements as a solid business foundation;
- With a background in ICT technology and in cooperation with colleague experts, you can be decisive when it comes to pre-select technical solutions for a best in class proposal. Knowledge of Embedded Computing Hardware is a big pre;
- You take ownership and have a customer and service-minded attitude with a high degree of professionalism. A positive attitude with a “Can Do” mentality and you are self-motivated;
- You have excellent English business communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
Your employer and their IOT department in short….Founded in 1983. their mission is to enable an intelligent planet with Automation and Embedded Computing products and solutions that empower the development of smarter working and living. As market leader, they use their unmatched portfolio to shape the future of Embedded IOT of their customers.
Interested ? For more details call or mail Paul van Beurden, +31-(0) 6 22396397 or send your resume to Paul.van.Beurden@VBSearch.nl. You can rely on our confidentiality.