Technical liaison throughout pre-sales, delivery and implementation
You are part of a financial stable and successful double digit growing corporate international leader with a pleasant informal local London office. Attention is paid to both your management and personal development, with above average career international opportunities. An excellent full benefit package is offered.
Driving projects is a key role for successfully interfacing with Key accounts in the field of Embedded Integrated solutions. As a Customer Project Manager you are the liaison between customers, technical and sales colleague as well third parties:
• During pre-sales, lead customer engagement in close cooperation with sales and liaise with (international) solution experts in order to deliver the best in class technical and commercial proposal in line with customer requirements and unique and unmatched portfolio;
• Steer and lead diverse range of UK based projects, keep customer and internal resources informed of status of projects;
• You ensure great client experience by managing expectations professionally throughout offer development, delivery and implementation;
• Own the project lifecycles and be responsible for driving the project to success against agreed technical functional specifications, quality and time;
• Together with sales, you visit customers for project kick off and regular milestone updates;
• At least 4 years ( ICT Embedded ) technical experience. Experience with IT ( Embedded) Hardware projects is of course a big plus;
• Proven customer facing experience (For example background in technical field support role);
• You are experienced with technical proposals and understand the importance of a solid business foundation;
• With a background in ICT Hardware solutions technology, you are key when it comes to pre-select technical solutions for a best in class proposal. For this experience with Embedded Computing Hardware is of course big plus;
• You have a customer and service-minded attitude with a “Can Do” mentality;
• You have well developed English communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
Your employer and their IOT department in short….
Founded in 1983. their mission is to enable an intelligent planet with Automation and Embedded Computing products and solutions that empower the development of smarter working and living. As market leader, they use their unmatched portfolio to shape the future of Embedded IOT of their customers.
For more details call or mail Paul van Beurden, +31-(0) 6 22396397 or send your resume to Paul.van.Beurden@VBSearch.nl. You can rely on our confidentiality.