Developing smart tools, frameworks, improved algorithms for test automation, validation, process and data visualization
Our Client: A global, most successful cutting edge (IC) semiconductor with a an outstanding technical team. For supporting your technical colleagues across different departments when it comes to testing, we are now seeking a Technical Software Engineer
You will be part of a small, but most competent and ambitious group of software engineers with a varying job content and work on cutting edge technology. In the test development group you will be providing tools and frameworks to internal users to support them in Lab system validation, characterization, (Semi-) automated production test and operations ( yield and results processing; evaluation tools). Among others you will be challenged with issues like test optimization by defining improved algorithms for test, implement clever ways to process large volumes of image data and visualization of processed data. Due to the versatility of our software group, you will be in contact with many different departments and colleagues within the company in order to achieve success for the entire business.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree ( computer science, information technology);
- You have computer experience is around Java, C, Python, database systems;
- Pre is experience with drivers, Postgre, Oracle
- You are passionate to exchange ideas and communicate with various people expert in engineering, mathematics, business, etc;
- Pre is experience in writing technical software for frameworks or Semi ATE;
- Well-developed English Skills
Their offer: Your expertise, energy and commitment is appreciated by means of a competitive full benefit package. The security of being part of a successful global high Tech Cutting Edge company (€600m turnover; 4,200 employees; 20 design centres), combined with a pleasant more informal working environment in Antwerp. Not only with words but with concrete actions, they are actively investing in the further development of all our employees to assure their technical and personal growth.