Well known Semiconductor Research and Development Centre for integrated circuits (chips) prototype and production service: layout, prototype , fabrication and test.
As project engineer for integrated circuit (ASIC) test solutions you act as the technical support interface between international customers, assembly and test partners. You take up responsibility for the full project management including planning, definition of test solution, characterization and qualification of customer’s integrated circuits.
You will be responsible for:
- The definition and overall planning of the work packages of the different project stages.
- Setting up the ASIC test solution with the test house and selecting the package type with the assembly houses.
- Discussing the ASIC prototype-to-production volume ramp plan with the customer including characterization & qualification.
- Organizing volume production after the volume ramp phase. You propose cost improvement plans such as yield improvement plans, multi-site test solutions and different packaging options together with the customer and test house.
- Yield analysis of the volume production.
- You will attend regular training courses in order to master the newest technologies related to the most advanced packaging and test methods.
- You have a Master’s degree in Electronics, preferably with 2 to 7 years of relevant experience in the areas of mixed signal and/or digital test solutions.
- You have experience in project-based work.
- You are pro-active and customer focused, like to take initiatives and you are very motivated to work within a team of engineers.
- A good knowledge of English is mandatory.
- You are willing to travel on a regular basis (1week/month) to sub-contractors.
Offer: Both temporary professionals for contracting as well as for fixed are welcome to apply. Mail: Paul.van.beurden@VBSearch.nl or call: +31-(0) 6 223 96 397.