Entrepreneurial Cross-functional Project manager with can-do mentality
Location: Headquarters Europe, Eindhoven Netherlands
A financial stable and most successful corporate international leader, that evolved from their origins as a pure play industrial PC manufacturer in the 1980s to a producer of industrial computing platforms and now a leading force in co-creating integrated IoT solutions. The dedicated European organisation with a presence in 10 European countries and excellent next business growing perspectives will double revenue over the next five years. For further development of the organisation, we are now seeking a Senior Program Manager:
You are the initiating key member of the new ‘Project Management Office’ (PMO) in the European organisation. You develop and implement best practices to enable successful delivery of a broad range of organizational business change projects for stakeholders across the business. You are the responsible representative for project’s priority setting, execution, organization and timeline. You coordinate people and processes to ensure on time delivery and produce the desired results. You administer the (change) programs and monitor projects with regards to cost, quality, plan, time, and benefit realization. (QLTC). You plan and prepare the Steering committee meetings with presence of stakeholders across the business for decision making and setting priorities of potential improvement programs. You define the scope of the project, planning, resource requirements and investments including proof of delivery with benefits. You continuously show excellence in structured project and program plans including risks, actions, issues and dependencies. As diplomatic stake holder manager you influence and lead Cross-functional ( legal, finance, management, operations, external ecosystem suppliers) at all levels with pleasant negotiating skills to professionally mediate disagreements and come to agreeable resolutions. You will execute on the decision and report to the operations leaders.
You attend conferences and appropriate industry /professional association meetings to stay updated with relevant project topics.
- Bachelor or Academic degree and minimum of 5 years track record in change and improvement projects within large SME or Corporate commercial organisations ( preferably active in large mid-volume integrated projects computer ICT or engineering );
- Specific actual insight and/or project change and improvement experience around topics like supply chain, order processing, CRM or post M&A integration;
- Experience in project management using AGILE or PRINCE2 methodology (or equivalent);
Entrepreneurial self-starter setting with can-do mentality, execution power, leadership behaviour and taking ownership;
- Well-developed social skills with sensitivity for culture ( Dutch, German, Asian). Outstanding presentation and communication skills;
- Updated with use of today’s ICT applications and Tools ( Remote working) ;
- Your English business Language skills ( both verbal and writing ) are excellent . German and/or Dutch is big pre;
Offer: Most interesting challenge for ambitious Project Manager. Part of a financial stable and most successful corporate international leader with a most pleasant culture. Attention is paid to both your management and personal development, with above average career international opportunities. An excellent full benefit package is offered.
For more details call or mail Paul van Beurden, +31-(0) 6 22396397 or send your resume to Paul.van.Beurden@VBSearch.nl. You can rely on our confidentiality.