Key role between QA team, Asia manufacturing site and Business colleagues Europe
Location: European Headquarters Eindhoven, Netherlands
Offer: You are part of a proud and most successful, financial stable and double digit growing corporate international company with a pleasant work environment. Strong attention is paid to both your personal and skill development, with above average career opportunities. An excellent full benefit package is offered.
Introduction role: The Quality team is part of Operations Department including Assembly, Production, Engineering, Supply Chain, Warehouse and Logistics. Together you drive your team (around 6FTE) towards better and leaner processes around Quality Control (calibration, ESD, IPQC, IQC, OQC) Quality Systems (UL, QMS- ISO9001, ISO13485, customer audits) and Quality Assurance (Root Cause Analysis, CAPA, Non Conformance, Process improvement). You continuous improve quality by analyzing training requirements, implementing training and assessment of programs for your team. You report to the Director Operations and make sure KPI reports and actions as well as ISO Audits are running and updated. In cooperation with Business Colleagues (Project Managers and Sales) you are involved in meetings with Key Clients to evaluate and increase level of cooperation and customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor Degree together with some lean process training (Sigma is pre);
- Minimum of 6 years of quality experience at a high –mix/low volume System Integration or Manufacturing site (Pre is electronics related industry);
- Experienced with Quality Management Systems ISO 9001 and ISO13485;
- Proven leadership skills: team building, collaborating and presentation skills with a strong will for improvement to the next level and get this done;
- You know how to handle sensitive customers issues in a diplomatic way. You do have a background within a Commercial international Business Surrounding;
- You preferably have Asian Background and relevant culture sensitivity for diplomatic acting between Europe and Asia (Taiwan and China);
- Oral and written command of English language.
Your employer to be ………….. Founded in 1983, their mission is to enable an intelligent planet with Automation and Embedded Computing products and solutions that empower the development of smarter working and living. Together they are the front-runner on the field of Embedded IoT with no limit to the applications and innovations that their products make possible.
Interested ? For more details call or mail Paul van Beurden, +31-(0) 6 22396397 or send your resume to Paul.van.Beurden@VBSearch.nl. You can rely on our confidentiality.