Team manager, motivating and driving Key Account, Channel and Inside Sales
Offer: You are part of a financial stable and successful double digit growing corporate international leader with more than 7000 family members worldwide. Together with your DACH team of around 25 professionals, you make sure a pleasant and motivated family working environment is experienced. Attention is paid to both your management and personal development, with above average career international opportunities. An excellent full benefit package is offered. For this global industrial automation leader with cutting edge technology, ambitious European Management and excellent next business perspectives we are now seeking a Senior Sales manager DACH for the Dusseldorf site:
Introduction role: Next to your People Management and Sales Coaching role, you are the Key representative for major end user accounts ( Automotive and Food Production Factories among others), Machine Builders, System Integrators, High Volume VAR’s and Industrial ECO system partners in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. You manage a team of Key Account Managers, Channel managers, Inside Sales, E-Commerce as well Technical Support and marketing professionals:
- As a key member of the IOT Business and German leadership team, you plan and execute a strategic and tactical business plan that meets revenue and profitability targets;
- Through strong leadership and communication skills you make sure to have your team motivated and connected for excellent functional working relationships with global and European colleagues and ecosystem partners;
- You develop and maintain senior level relationships within key customers to broaden awareness, understand current and emerging needs and position the company as a solution leader;
- Successfully prospect, drive discovery, and secure new business by positioning the company with a focus on industrial platforms and solutions;
- With your sales team, you continuous develop, maintain and manage a robust deal pipeline with targeted entities to continuously grow the business and generate sales;
- You attend conferences and appropriate industry /professional association meetings to promote vison, solutions and brand;
- You coach and hire where appropriate, ensure the development of a first-class sales operation.
- Proven background of leading a DACH sales organisation of comparable size ( 25-50 );
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills with sensitivity to win the team’s commitment and buy-in to a common vision and clearly stated goals;
- Experienced senior sales to provide effective sales team leadership, coaching and direction whilst enabling smooth collaboration with other parts of the organisation. You possess the ability to lead indirectly and influence internal professional services and marketing organisations;
- You have an excellent track record in Direct Industrial high end sales to Factory end users, machine builders and system Integrators. Familiarity with Channel Sales or Inside E-Commerce sales is an advantage. Specific Industrial insight with the domains Food, Automotive, Energy, Infra or Transport among others is an advantage;
- Natural inclination to spend time with DACH accounts and partners, developing a strong feel for DACH customer expectations, issues and market trends. You are well conncetd to interface directly with C-level SME accounts and R&D level Corporate for engaging with them on Industrial issues;
- You have an extensive background in the Industrial technology market with a an attitude understanding Industrial technology products, topics and solutions ( Like IFactory Industry 4.0, Smart Grid Energy, Network Virtualization, Cloud, white-box among others);
- You are fluent in English and German
Your employer and IOT in short…. They evolved from their origins as a pure play industrial PC manufacturer in the 1980s to a producer of embedded computing platforms and now a leading force in co-creating integrated IoT solutions. It’s an approach that seen them grow to become a billion-dollar business and a Top 25 IIoT company, with a presence in 10 European countries.
Interested ? For more details call or mail Paul van Beurden, +31-(0) 6 22396397 or send your resume to Paul.van.Beurden@VBSearch.nl. You can rely on our confidentiality.