Experienced sales for corporate Accounts Telecom and Networking
Location: Krista, Sweden.
Offer: You are part of a proud and most successful, financial stable and leading corporate international company with a pleasant informal family-style environment at the local Swedish office. Attention is paid to both your personal and skill development, with above average career opportunities. A full benefit package including company car is offered.
Introduction role: Supported by sales and technical support colleagues, you develop the business in advanced and innovative scalable compute platforms and solutions for Telcom service providers and large enterprises. The solutions offer advantages like major reliably and scalable virtual network functions:
- Develop and execute a tactical business plan that meets revenue and profitability targets;
- Work close together with Solution Architects, technical support and inside Sales;
- Initiate and maintain senior level relationships ( Like network architects, department heads and CTO at SME’s ) with customers as a solution leader;
- Attend conferences and exhibitions to promote solutions and brand;
- Implement and execute sales with a focus on key customers in the Telecom ;
- Successfully prospect and secure new business with a focus on compute platforms solutions;
- Maintain a deal pipeline to continuously grow the business and generate sales.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent;
- At least 6 + year professional sales experience in Tech Solutions Surrounding;
- Experience in telecommunications and service providers domain. ( Broadcasting is big pre );
- You are familiar with the Telco and/or Broadcasting market;
- Demonstrated experience with solution selling and consultative sales;
- You feel confident with technology solutions around for example Telco Edge, SDN/NFV, SDWAN, uCPE, Network Virtualization, Cloud, white-box, software-defined WAN etc;
- Well developed presentation, written and verbal skills.
- Well developed time management and organizational skills;
- Driven and self-motivated to work independently and as well part of a team;
- Fluent Swedish and English; Finnish and or Norwegian is a plus;
Your employer to be and there IOT department in short….
Founded in 1983. their mission is to enable an intelligent planet with Automation and Embedded Computing products and solutions that empower the development of smarter working and living. The Cloud-IoT Group is enabling the co-creation of products and services that will form the backbone of the new digital economy.
For more details call or mail Paul van Beurden, +31-(0) 6 22396397 or send your resume to Paul.van.Beurden@VBSearch.nl. You can rely on our confidentiality.