With potential for leading design, prototyping and Risk analysis.
Company: First Tier major machine and equipment builder. Eindhoven.
Since 1999, VBSearch is an active independent recruitment partner for major machine and equipment builders in the well-known Brainport state-of-the-art technology ECO system. Our High Tech clients develop, engineer and manufacture advanced high-quality mechatronic equipment solutions or specific modules for high tech printing, semiconductor and medical solutions.
- Develop complete electrical concepts for advanced (opto-) mechatronic systems and modules. It concerns components, connections as well as cabling
- You specify, design, prototype, optimize and test complete systems
- In close cooperation with (lead) engineers and system architects, you determine technical feasibility and analyse risks
- You make sure that a full working system is implemented according overall project design/drafting effort within budget and time
- You support project management in estimating and maintain effort hour budget, manpower requirements and project schedules
- You ensure smooth flow of all information necessary, both with internal stakeholders as well as customers
- You mentor other engineers in your discipline
- You stay up-to-date on the newest developments in your field of expertise
- Minimum Technical Bachelor degree (EE)
- Solid background (5+ year) in Electrical Engineering ( preferably Machinery)
- You are familiar with development methods, production techniques and tools like E3 or Eplan
- Knowledge of topics like Regulations (CE, UL, SEMI) and Machine Safety ( IEC 12100, 13849,
- 60204) is a plus
- You have well-developed communication and social skills with a pragmatic attitude
- Proficient in the English language
Interested: Send your resume to Paul.van.Beurden@VBSearch.nl or call +31-(0) 6 22396397.