- Dynamics and Motion Control
- applied optics, opto-electronics or laser technology
Employer: First Tier International Corporate Market Leader around Machine Building.
Locations: Ease and South Netherlands
You provide direction to technical project teams for complex mechanical parts or fully integrated systems……
- You are key when it comes to functional breakdown, responsibility, ownership, integration, sustaining and troubleshooting;
- As System Architect you are responsible to setup and create requirements for a consistent system design;
- From design, testing, production to assembly, you guide process and cooperate closely with mechanic and mechatronic (Lead) colleagues;
- You make sure the system design is consistent and meets the functional specifications within overall cost and timing;
- You are actively involved in the final acceptance testing;
- Bachelor + Masters degree/PhD in Engineering;
- Minimum of five years solid background in Multidisciplinary ( Mechatronics, Embedded, Electronics) surrounding;
- You have a can do mentality and show entrepreneurial behaviour;
- Proficient in Dutch and English language (German is pre);
Interested: Send your resume to Paul van Beurden ( Paul@VBSearch.nl) or call direct: +31 (0)6 22396397.
VBSearch: Since 1999, VBSearch is an active independent recruitment partner for major machine and equipment builders in the well-known state-of-the-art technology ECO system. Our clients range from SME to large corporates.