Driven Technical product manager with software engineering background
Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands
You are part of a financial stable and successful and most innovative technology leader, playing a major role in the exiting world of autonomous driving vehicles. For this market leader with cutting edge software mapping technology for future driving , we are now seeking a driven Product manager for the Eindhoven Site:
Introduction role: Your key responsibility is developing and releasing easy and secure advanced digital automotive solutions for automotive manufacturers and driving end users. You work closely together with engineering and research, using an advanced Cloud server based framework for intelligent map data conversion among others. With your market knowledge and sensitivity for today’s automotive trends, you determine vision and new functionality for successful go-to-market:
- In close cooperation with your colleagues engineers and project managers, you assess technical feasibility including budget for development, risk analyses and resources;
- Based on your market insights and aligned with marketing & sales colleagues as well management you make your business case including product solution roadmap, services and tools, pricing and release forecast;
- With you passion and leadership you drive development make sure to have your team engaged for good functional working relationships and successful launch of the service with release targets;
- You continue to identify and create additional delivery services, track progress, resolve dependencies, evaluate risks and communicate status to stakeholders for ensuring targets, quality and reliability;
- You attend webinars, conferences and appropriate industry /professional association meetings to stay updated.
- With your technical degree, you have a proven background of leading a ( software ) engineering group in a dynamic technology surrounding;
- Experience with cloud-services platform, Distributed computing, containers/virtualization and Data delivery services is a big pre;
- You have an Automotive background and are familiar with topics like autonomous systems, Advanced Driving Assistant Systems (ADAS) or for example PaaS for Automotive;
- Good presentation and communication skills with sensitivity to win the team’s commitment and buy-in to a common vision and clearly stated goals;
- Effective team leadership and project management skills, whilst enabling smooth collaboration with other stakeholders in a pleasant cooperative way;
- You are fluent in English ( German is a plus ).
Interested ? For more details call or mail Paul van Beurden, +31-(0) 6 22396397 or send your resume to Paul.van.Beurden@VBSearch.nl. You can rely on our confidentiality.