Full cycle technical oriented organiser or strong technical architect.
Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands (HQ); Hilden ( Munich ) Germany. Home Office.
Other European offices can be considered
You are part of a proud and most successful, financial stable and double digit growing corporate international company. Attention is paid to both your personal and skill development, with above average career opportunities. An excellent full benefit package is offered.
As technical project manager (TPM) you have a key role in supporting Global sales for successfully interfacing with Key accounts in the field of Integrated solutions. You are the liaison and organizer between your international sales colleagues with their Key Corporate accounts and prospects, the internal solution experts ( Asia and Europe ) as well as vibrant ecosystem of third party suppliers and partners. The business with excellent perspectives is around advanced and innovative scalable computer platforms for professional mission critical network Telecom and Broadcasting market:
- During pre-sales, you work close with sales and (international) solution experts in order to deliver the best in class technical and commercial proposal in line with customer requirements
( RFP) while balancing with a unique and unmatched portfolio;
- Manage and lead diverse range of international based projects, coordinate effective communication to make sure sales and internal resources ( including Product management ) are fully informed of status of projects. You serve as liaison between all parties;
- You ensure great sales support experience by managing expectations professionally throughout the lifecycle; from offers development, bid phase, implementation towards delivery;
- Own the project lifecycles and drive the project to success together with your colleague sales under control against agreed specifications, quality, time and pricing;
- Inform both sales and management as required for project kick off and key project milestone stages as required;
- You manage risks and handling escalations by taking a pro-active and solution-oriented approach;
- At least 8 years ( ICT Hardware BtB ) within commercial business environment. Some Project Management Foundation level certification. Background can also be network architect or System architect ;
- A solid background in professional industrial ( Hardware ) technology products and solutions.
Familiarity with topics like Telco Edge, SDN/NFV, SDWAN, CPE, uCPE, Industrial server, Network Virtualization, Cloud, white-box, software-defined WAN is a big plus;
- You are experienced with organizing both technical and commercial solid proposals and understand the importance of proper legal agreements as well solid technical and business foundation;
- You can be decisive when it comes to pre-select technical solutions for a best in class proposal;
- You take ownership and have a customer and service-minded attitude with a high degree of professionalism. A positive attitude with a “Can Do” mentality and you are self-motivated;
- You have excellent English business communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal. German is a plus.
Your employer and their IOT department in short….
Founded in 1983. their mission is to enable an intelligent planet with Automation and Embedded Computing products and solutions that empower the development of smarter working and living. The Cloud-IoT Group is enabling the co-creation of products and services that will form the backbone of the new digital economy.
For more details call or mail Paul van Beurden, +31-(0) 6 22396397 or send your resume to Paul.van.Beurden@VBSearch.nl. You can rely on our confidentiality.