Employer: First Tier major machine and equipment builder. High Innovation. Can be specific module part, can be motion and control positioning solution and/or optical modules. Low Volume, High complexity / High Innovation
Locations: Eindhoven, Netherlands
The technical Software team is growing and of more and more of importance within this strong Mechanics / Mechatronics technical competence company. The company is known for its high innovation, creating low volume / High Complexity multidisciplinary solutions from scratch. Solutions often combined with precise positioning for which motion, control positioning and vison software is a key element. The Software group is characterized by Model-driven development, test driven deployment and development processes Agile and Scrum. Software programming is done with C, C++, C# ( Windows and Linux platform ) using tools tools like Visual Studio, Enterprise Architect and JIRA. We are now looking for a Software Architect:
- Together with the System Architect you determine the technical feasibility and risks related to the software contents;
- You assist project management and scrum master in estimating and maintaining effort estimates, manpower requirements and project schedules;
- Together with the System and Software Architects you identify and optimize the deployment of re-usable building blocks and frameworks;
- Together with the other Software Architects you are responsible for updating and deploying the software roadmap;
- You stay up-to-date on the newest developments in your expertise.
- Technical Bachelor or Masters degree in Computing Science, Software Engineering or a related field;
- Minimum of five years of experience in developing software, preferably in a multidisciplinary environment
- Experience with motion and vision related technologies;
- You have seniority for guiding small project team ( max 10 fte). Uou coach you collegue engineers;
- Well-developed communication and social skills with a pragmatic attitude, able to interact with stakeholders from other disciplines / levels
- Proficient in Dutch and English language
Interested: Send your resume to Paul van Beurden ( Paul@VBSearch.nl) or call direct: +31 (0)6 22396397
VBSearch: Since 1999, VBSearch is an active independent recruitment partner for major machine and equipment builders in the well-known state-of-the-art technology ECO system. Our clients range from SME to large corporates.