Developing international business for next generation metrology optomechatronics solutions
Location: headquarters Eindhoven, Netherlands:
A successful international company with HQ in the centre of one of major European technology regions close to Germany and with well-known tech companies like ASML, Philips, NXP and Thermo Fisher. The company is a leading multidisciplinary first tier mechatronic machine and equipment builder, with an excellent market position around optomechatronics technology. They are well known for the integration of optical technology into mechatronic systems used as sensors to measure mechanical quantities as well optical sensors as part of control systems for mechatronic machinery equipment. Your business development skills, energy and commitment is appreciated by means of a full benefits package.
In close cooperation with sales colleagues and System Architect, vibrant ecosystem and supply chain, you are the key senior representative and contributor worldwide. You further develop the international business in advanced and innovative opto mechatronics solutions for next generations of metrology- and analytics equipment or photonic applications:
- Develop strategic and tactical business plan that meets objectives;
- Proactively lead collaboration with the global management Team, System Architects and Eco System Partners. Follow relevant technology and business trends, share your insights;
- Develop and maintain good level relationships within key customers to broaden awareness, understand current and emerging needs and position the company as a technology partner;
- Attend conferences, international exhibitions and appropriate industry /professional association meetings to promote solutions and brand;
- Successfully drive discovery new business by positioning the company with a focus on integration of optical technology into mechatronic systems;
- Travel time is 50% initially Europe. You report to the VP Global Sales;
- You are experienced senior sales with possible some management experience ( 8+ ) with a technical education degree ( Msc. ). We are looking for High Potential for future management positions;
- Previous professional experience project-driven organisation and knowledge of optomechatronics and mechatronics technology;
- An attitude understanding topics like metrology, optical linear positioning , mechatronics machinery and equipment, design for engineering and manufacturing (Dfx, Dfm) ;
- Your personality is characterized by open and approachable, creative attitude with drive and entrepreneurship;
- Proficiency in Dutch and English. German is a pre;
- Excellent organizational, management and decision-making skills.
For more details call or mail Paul van Beurden, +31-(0) 6 22396397 or send your resume to Paul.van.Beurden@VBSearch.nl. You can rely on our confidentiality and procedure support.
VBSearch: Since 1999, VBSearch is an active independent recruitment partner for major technology companies. Our clients range from SME to large corporates.