An experienced pragmatic engineer, coaching Electronics team and driving design
Location: Zundert. South-West Brabant area, Netherlands; Close to Flemish region, Belgium
Company: More than 40 years engineering experience with development of robust and quality smart electronics and todays LED solutions. The engineering department works close together under one roof with a unique in-house state-of-the-art production. Ensuring clear communication and fast adaptability for innovative full cycle development of innovative custom-made electronics. For the engineering department, we are now seeking a Senior Electronics Engineer:
Your role: You are a key member of the multidisciplinary Engineering development team with the objective to create electronic designs for the best in LED solutions. Together you are responsible for the full development process from concept to validation and release for production. You drive development, balancing customer specification, quality requirements and design reviews.
As key member, you cooperate closely with international clients, leading and coaching your Electronic Engineering group members. You make sure you stay updated with the newest developments ( Power Electronics ).
What distinguishes you:
- Technical engineering degree ( Electronics, Embedded );
- At least 5 years relevant experience in electronics ( Board ) design in a product development environment;
- Solid Knowledge of Power ( DC-DC ) conversion architectures ( like Buck, Boost , Sepic );
- Experience of Schematic and PCB Design with tools like Altium;
- Can design in line with International Electronics Standards, like UL, ENEC, ATEX, CISPR, IEC;
- Well familiar with concepts like design for reliability, structured Design reviews, FMEA and signal integrity;
- Pre is familiarity with LED lighting Industry as well as topics like lighting controls (Dali, DMX, BLE), LED characteristics, flicker, colour mixing and emergency;
- Leading skills for coaching and motivation. An open attitude for sharing knowledge with the objective bringing your team to the next level;
- You are a critical thinking result driven team player with well-developed communication skills and pro-active attitude.
- You feel comfortable with English.
We offer you: An international working environment with a most pleasant working surrounding and informal family alike culture type. Your expertise and commitment is appreciated by means of excellent full benefit conditions of employment. With the company’s focal point of quality, they actively invest in further development of you to assure both technical and personal growth.
Interested: For more details call or mail Paul van Beurden, +31-(0) 6 22396397 or send your resume to Paul.van.Beurden@VBSearch.nl. You can rely on our confidentiality.