Leading your team of around 10 Fte, you will determine a description of system design requirements and specifications. You design together system concepts and do review, making considered choices and validated against system requirements. You define high-tech modules and related technical interfaces and monitor the projects remain within the agreed specifications. In the next step you lead a team of approximately 5 to 10 lead designers and architects for getting the prototype there. You decide with other key stake holders, the release of the design for production. You are a key contributor to system road-maps, participate in development of mechanical competencies and coach mechanical engineers. You direct the way of working ( V-model, PGP, reviews and change ).
- Bachelor or academic Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics;
- 5 to 10 years of experience in a high-tech environment.
- Experienced in drafting design principles, precise positioning and dynamic behaviour.
- Experience in planning mechanical development, preferably according to the complete V-Model;
- Experience in DfX is an advantage as well as creating strength calculations in the area of thermal and mechanical designs;
- Working with NX and Teamcenter, Matlab/Simulink and/or related development tools;
- You are recognized as a senior and team challenger;
The company: Most successful internationally operating family company, active in cutting edge high-end environment with a pleasant, dynamic and informal corporate culture.
Interested: Send your resume to Paul.van.Beurden@vbsearch.nl or call 06-22396397