Our client is one of the leading suppliers of process and packaging technology. At over 30 locations in more than 15 countries worldwide, a highly-qualified workforce develops and produces complete solutions for the pharmaceuticals, food, and confectionery industries.
The Project Management Department focus on efficient and effective handling as well as customer friendly management and execution (time, cost and quality) of client orders. Orders involved are standalone packaging machines, often combined with so called front and downstream machines and peripherals. Project Managers manage a number of running projects at the same time. Complexity and sensitivity differ per project depending on volume and involvement of third party products, specific requirements, customer impact and deadline. The Project Management group is key contact for customers in the whole process from after order intake towards successful installation at customer site, steering internal stake holders involved ( Sales, Logistics, multi-disciplinary Engineering) as well as suppliers involved.
Your main tasks:
- You are a proactive contact for end user customer and agent. You are the central point of contact as active supportive liaison between internal departments, suppliers and others involved;
- You control and organise the different projects, knowing when and what to prioritize and where to steer strong if necessary. You do escalate if necessary;
- You keep the overview with an eye still for details. You make sure always to be well informed concerning all relevant issues around your projects, ready for decision making if;
- You report to the Team leader on regular basis.
Your background: What sets yours apart:
- Bachelor degree or higher (Technical is a pre);
- You have excellent project management skills, structured way of working, strong time management with a can do mentality;
- Well-developed social and communications skills. You know how to communicate well with clients. You do have a customer orientation;
- You can work well under pressure;
- Project Management experience within a technical organization ( (packaging) mechanical engineering) is of course a pre;
- Oral and written command of English and German language. Dutch is a pre;
- You are familiar with modern IT Tools (MS Office and Projects, ERP).
An international working environment that contributes to the technology of tomorrow. A successful global company (390.000 colleagues; 150 countries), combined with a pleasant informal working environment at local sites. Your expertise, energy and commitment is appreciated by means of excellent conditions of employment. With focal point of quality, they actively invest in the further development of all our employees to assure your technical and personal growth.