Inspiring and well connected mechatronics System Architecture opinion Leader
Offer: You will be part of a successful international company in the centre of the major Dutch Technology region Brainport (with companies like ASML, Philips, Thermo Fisher) ; The company is a leading multidisciplinary Mechatronic Machine and Equipment builder, part of a high level Eco system. Your leading and inspiring skills, passion, energy and commitment is appreciated by means of a full benefits package.
Your role: As an inspiring leader, you drive together with best in class experienced professional group of System architects innovative Dfx concepts for today and tomorrow. From a multidisciplinary perspective, you discuss and determine the company’s future position in the high-tech supply chain and make sure the company is fully integrated and cooperating. You connect by opinion leadership, international partnerships, Universities, R&D centres, colleagues, suppliers and top academia around knowledge of (opto) mechatronics, system architecture and (precision) engineering. In a more operational and tactical role, you are the manager of a group of high educated system architects and technologists. You steer competence development of the group and of the individual employees and further expand the team (± 10 FTE) in line with the strategy.
- At least a completed university degree (MSc, PhD) in Physics or Mechatronics. Affinity with technical software engineering and Electronics;
- You show inspirational leadership with at least 8 years experience both in Industrial or R&D surroundings. Experience with coaching teams is a plus;
- Preferred is background in innovative Machinery or Equipment engineering companies with a strong multidisciplinary integration and manufacturing project character. High tech industrial realization (Dfx) experience is required;
- With your in depth technical know how around Mechatronics, optica and positioning you are comfortable in managing resources and competences;
- In the years you have built a certain recognition by which you established a relevant international industry and academic network. You can set up long-term partnerships and make them a success. Experience with outsourcing and / or procurement is a plus;
- In general, you know how to convey complex topics in an understandable, pleasant and convincing way. If necessary you can be pragmatic hands-on;
- Other know how of topics like manufacturability, serviceability and value engineering are a plus;
- You are determined but with an open mind, show entrepreneurial and decisive behaviour;
- Proficient in Dutch and English language and willing to relocate to an acceptable travel distance of Eindhoven or Nijmegen.
Interested: Send your resume to Paul van Beurden ( Paul@VBSearch.nl) or call direct: +31 (0)6 22396397
VBSearch: Since 1999, VBSearch is an active independent recruitment partner for major technology companies. Our clients range from SME to large corporates.